Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Cloud of Astora EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Cloud of Astora EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Cloud of Astora EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Cloud of Astora EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Cloud of Astora EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Cloud of Astora EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Cloud of Astora EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Cloud of Astora EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Cloud of Astora EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Cloud of Astora

Go down

Cloud of Astora Empty Cloud of Astora

Post by Cloud Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:45 am

Hail!

Hail!

I am the sculpture, the architect.

Hail!

Hail!

When all hands were stained in blood, underneath rain and thunder, when the souls were collected, underneath smoke and lightning; my life had purpose. I was but a young man, with a weak heart and a dull mind. A beautiful naked woman had approached me. She walked unaffected by her surroundings. She walked, through the filthy air. Completely unaffected she walked among the living and the dead. A battle raged on and I was defeated, and in my dying breath she said to me "Do you fear death?" She asked me, and as I lay dying, so startled and afraid I had noticed that time had stopped all around us. She came closer and said "A great power sleeps within you. You have not a name yet. But you shall. You are dead. You have the ambition but lack the thirst for killing. You have the potential but lack the strength to slay your enemies. Abandon the kindness in your heart, and take up the name Cloud,"

Hail!

I am madness, I am darkness.

Hail!

As I peered into her eyes I felt a warmth overcome me. It started from my stomach and consumed me. "Cloud, with this power you will seize the crown. You will rule the world as the king of kings." I hadn't the need to argue, for in my heart I had known this all along. She bent over, and with a kiss she faded away. I immediately sprang back to life, full of vigor and greatly improved vitality. My strength was greater than any other, my endurance--endless. My dexterity had improved tremendously, for with a sword I could counter and riposte masterfully against all my opponents on the battlefield. After witnessing their brothers die to a god of war on the field, the men fled in fear. Abandoning their king and leaving him open, I challenged him to single combat.

Hail!

I am the storm that weathers the land.

Hail!

The king had been royally trained, yet I found him predictable. I could foresee what he would do next before it would happen. The blacksmith that crafted his armor and weapons were skillfully prepared. It mattered not, for with little effort I managed to dodge his final swing and drive my cold wet blade into his spine. The king stumbled into a nearby river, filling the clear water with blood. I now had royal blood on my hands, and having defeated the king I was graced with great honor. My own king died that night, and in his deathbed he made me the new king. Everything had been arranged masterfully. My destiny was coming to fruition. Power was no longer foreign to me, nor was the taste of blood.
But that was but a millennium ago.

Hail!

Hail!

All hail, Cloud, the king of Astora!
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum