Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
An Oracle's Vision EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
An Oracle's Vision EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
An Oracle's Vision EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
An Oracle's Vision EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
An Oracle's Vision EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
An Oracle's Vision EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
An Oracle's Vision EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
An Oracle's Vision EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
An Oracle's Vision EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

An Oracle's Vision

3 posters

Go down

An Oracle's Vision Empty An Oracle's Vision

Post by Aeparia Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Aeparia had just returned from Disney World with Reast, Addy, and Lucee. She hadn't even noticed the eclipse dissipate, or where that strange man she'd met had gone off to. Ape stood in the living room with her arms hugging herself, thinking for what felt like a long while about the events that had occurred there. Who was that guy, and how did he end up at Disney? Let alone, how did he have the ability to enter her mind or get her out? She wondered if she'd meet that stranger again, then shook her head. What are the odds? Slim to none, Ape decided, beginning to head for the bedroom hall. She wasn't tired, and didn't need to sleep, but perhaps lying down would clear her head.

As she reached the doorway, Aeparia felt a pain in her temples, and brought a hand up to rub her forhead. "That's weird.." She muttered to herself before her vision suddenly went black. "Hello?" She said a bit louder, before miscalculating her path and running into the edge of the door and wall. She could feel herself falling back, though didn't feel herself land since her vision was overtaken with an image of a young girl, and.. a bear?

The girl was hugging this bear, in the middle of a forest. Before Aeparia could focus and get more details from the girl, the vision began to zoom out and away from her. A sign came into focus next.. "Nez Perce National Forest," Ape read aloud, catching the words just before the vision changed again. The colors in the sky and shadows shifted, dictating a change in the time. Ape now saw a small group within the forest, though none of them looked to be playing campers. Two of the characters she recognized, though the other three were strangers to her.

Aeparia had barely managed to glance at the group's faces before the vision suddenly ended, leaving Aeparia sprawled on the floor and staring at the ceiling.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

An Oracle's Vision Empty Re: An Oracle's Vision

Post by Haesel Pratten Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 pm

"What an incredibly strange vision that was, I would much like to hat that bear. He would like quite dashing in a marvelous top hat don't you think deary? Deary, are you paying attention to anything I say, I do say you need a cup of tea."

An Oracle's Vision 9685d16cf3211734a060bbbdbbe20a21
Haesel Pratten
Haesel Pratten
Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzi Vallis Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:18 pm

With an extra hop in her step, Mitzi made her way to the entrance. She still needed her luggage. She entered the living room- her eyes bounced to the body on the floor. She rushed over to the woman's side, kneeling down. "Ma'am? Are you ok?"
Mitzi Vallis
Mitzi Vallis
Veil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:54 am

She hadn't noticed the woman come in until she was next to her and speaking. "Yes, yes, I'll be fine.." Aeparia sat up a bit, supporting herself on her elbows. "I'm not sure what happened, but this is the second time within a week." She shook her head, finally turning to look at the woman. "Who are you?" She asked suddenly, then caught herself. "Er, sorry. There always seems to be a new face when I turn around." She pulled herself up to her feet then, giving the woman a closer look. "You look familiar.. Is there a man with you? Or a child?" Aeparia had seen this woman before. In the vision that had knocked her on her ass. She needed to find the other two, and Lucee. And they needed to save the girl with the bear.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzi Vallis Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:30 pm

"I'm Mitzi", introducing herself to the stranger. Getting to her feet, she studied the other woman as she studied her. Taken aback by her accurate prediction of her recent company, she nodded. "You're right. I was just with a girl. Hally, her name. And a man."

"Are you looking for them?" Mitzi quickly added.
Mitzi Vallis
Mitzi Vallis
Veil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum