Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Hasn't it been a while? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Hasn't it been a while? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Hasn't it been a while? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Hasn't it been a while? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Hasn't it been a while? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Hasn't it been a while? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Hasn't it been a while? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Hasn't it been a while? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Hasn't it been a while? EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Hasn't it been a while?

5 posters

Go down

Hasn't it been a while? Empty Hasn't it been a while?

Post by Aeparia Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:03 pm

(SORRY I'M RUSTY.)

It'd been a few years since Aeparia had left Promise Island and the Immortals island to pursue her own endeavors, but she would always be an Immortal at heart. Since her last report of adventures with the Immortals, it had to have been 10 or so years in total. Though, Ape had stopped counting. She figured she was now aged between 720-730 years, though her body hadn't changed to match. Recently she'd been dying her hair more natural colors than the bleached white she was born with, attempting to blend in to the human society in which she now dwelled.

Very shortly after she'd left the Immortals, Aeparia began to research more about what exactly Imperial Travelers could do. Not much was getting accomplished, since most Imperial Travelers didn't know what they were to begin with. As far as Ape knew, she was the only Imperial Travel on the North American Continent. Though, of course she knew better.

People like her were good at hiding what they were, and with good reason. Aeparia herself had sought out a witch she knew from her childhood to assist her in blending, and had recieved a charm which would hide her black angel-style wings from human eyes. Today, Ape sat high over Portland, Oregon, seated alone in The Needle. She wondered why all humans wished to do was touch the sky, while they were born to stay on the ground. Though that is the human race, always reaching, stretching for what it wants. Powered flight was only evidence of the will that the race possessed.

Standing, Aeparia shed her hat and scarf onto the table, then took a step back, seamlessly entering what she called The Void. She had mastered her pocket of time and space very quickly, and could now transport herself with a mere thought. Within seconds, Ape emerged back into the world, setting her now bare-feet into the warm sand of Miami Beach in Florida. She had shed her jeans and sweater required for the northern climate, and now wore jean-shorts and tank top much better suited for this weather.

Aeparia began to head closer towards the water, and stole herself a lounge chair under a tree with large leaves. She hoped the others wouldn't be too long meeting her now. Ape had thought she'd given the enchanted letters a well amount of time to arrive at the desired recipients hands. (AKA Anyone who wants to RP.)
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Hasn't it been a while? Empty Re: Hasn't it been a while?

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Lucee hadn't aged but a year or two in physical appearance, but her mind had aged far beyond her years. It had been a while since she had heard or seen any of her distant Immortals family. She often found her fondest memories of the island dancing through her mind, however her last few memories of the island were less than favorable.

It seemed as though the eclipse had a more permanent affect on all of them. Although the alteration of their powers had not lasted, it had left them all feeling unsure and distant from one another. Lucee tried her best to shut those feelings of darkness away, the return of her powers had helped blind her of those thoughts, but the seed of darkness had been planted.

Oblivious to the events that had occurred after her return to the island, Lucee had spent hours in the library researching book after book on purity and shutting out the darkness that had taken root inside of her. Her efforts had lead her to a strange faraway land called Lothlórien, where she must battle her deepest fears in order to overcome the darkness that lurked at her heels.

As she emerged the dark forests behind her, her finely crafted elm bow draped across her shoulder, she caught sight of a strange looking letter seamlessly floating towards her. She took grasp of the letter and read each word carefully. She quickly realized that her quest had taken much longer than she perceived. Time in Lothlórien must work differently from that of the reality before her. But the time lost had not been all for naught, Lucee had learned much in her travels.

Letting a brilliant grin spread from her lips she softly kissed the letter and took hold of the light around her, bending the scenery before her until she found herself on a strange, what she assumed was a beach, with the most peculiar palm trees she had ever seen. How had she spent 17 years on this strange world and had never found herself on this coast? She shrugged, quietly giggling to herself, and began walking cautiously towards the figure in the chair. Who else had gotten this letter, and who awaited for her on this strange beach?
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Days passed like seconds as the years seemed to drag on. The Immortals were still a group, well, at least that was the impression Addy had been under. Reast had disappeared soon after the eclipse which led to a "Temporary" break within the immortals. To a Trickster, time was nothing, but after everything she had faced on that night...Things seemed to change...They all seemed to change. Addy had been certain that this was it..They were all bound to roam the Earth like creatures of the darkness...Someone has slipped up...

Curling her finger up slowly, Addy squeezed her hands into fists. There had been tension within the Super Natural world for about a year now...Ever since the the betrayal. The mere thought sickened her...The world has been exposed...And how else than someone of the super natural giving up the locations to Promise Island. Everything and anything there no longer could hide in peace...they had to run. Under ground trails, voids used in extent...Some even tried escaping to worlds they had never ever been before... Those who came from other worlds knew the risk of unknown teleportation... Death.

Looking out to the ocean, Addy tried to collect herself before reaching the destination point. While conning several individuals out of there money in Vegas, Addy had found a small note under her drink leading her to this exact location on this exact day. There were a million things that could happen...The biggest concern was if it was a planned ambush. Smiling faintly, Addy shook her head and turned away from the water. She was a trickster after all...It was in her nature to be wreckless.

One step after the other, Addy made her way over to the location specified within the letter. After several seconds, Addy seemed to disappear completely, reappearing in one of the palm tree's above the location. Here she would wait.
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:32 pm

In her peripheral vision, Aeparia finally noticed someone approaching. She should have known Lu would have been the first to arrive. Though, she wasn't sure Lu would be able to recognize her without her wings and white hair from a distance. Giving herself a moment to stretch, Ape slid off of the lounge chair, turning as she spoke. "Hello, Lucee. I see you got my letter." She smiled, giving the girl a once-over. "The years have been very kind, I see. 10 years later and you've only managed to age 2 of them." Ape didn't quite believe what she said. She knew being trapped in a body far younger than your years was painful at best. Stuck at 18 these days, she couldn't even manage walking into a bar. "Anyways," she paused, turning slightly to eye a suspicious palm tree. "I'm not sure exactly how many received the invite, but I know there's at least 2 now. And with the enchantment, anyone with the invitation will be able to find us, if they so wish." Aeparia had done that on purpose, hoping that if they were attacked, their allies could seek them out again.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Lucee hadn't heard much about the outside world, just a few rumors here and there. Time was almost frozen in Lothlórien, but good gossip always found its way to the strange elven land. What she had heard was that the majority of her kind had gone into hiding. Seeing Aeparia's familiar face brought on a gentle smile and warmed her cheeks. My, she looks awfully different, but I guess that's what this world has driven us to...

Lucee looked around cautiously for anyone that could be listening in on their conversation, following Ape's glance up to the palm tree as she could sense the presence of someone watching them. She cleared her throat slightly before tilting her head to the side. "It seems you've changed a lot since the last time we spoke... what all... happened, with this world and our friends? Have either of you heard from Reast?" Lucee frowned to herself, and shook her head. What if something terrible happened to her... Lucee would never forgive herself for leaving without so much as a goodbye.

Regaining her composure, she let out a sigh. "I'm sorry for all the questions... I don't mean to be overbearing, but it is so wonderful to see you again!" She couldn't hide how overjoyed she was to see her old friend, no her family, she had been alone for so long. Without hesitating she pulled Ape in for a warm hug and held on tight.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Hasn't it been a while? Tumblr_mwdpplIUf21sfkf8jo1_500

Alone.

That was all Rowan really ever knew. Even as a small child she had everything ripped away from her. From her mother dying a tragic death, to her father disappearing on and off her entire life. It was disappointing to say the least, but right when Rowan finally had thought she had found peace...Alice had been taken from her. It was a day undifferent than any other that would change her forever. She had gone out exploring the gardens, and when she had returned the mansion had been trashed...and Alice was dead... Rowan didn't find much else around her so her best theory was the children dispersed. Taking the others lead, Rowan also disappeared.

She wandered the world a bit, touring Australia, France, Great Britain...All the places mere humans could only imagine...but nothing still seemed to fill that void. The emptiness and confusion that was buried deep within Rowan never seemed to fade. It was truly a monster that had turned her into the person she was today...

With each step, Rowans boot barely rustled against the sand under her feet. It was quite the change in weather being in Florida...Especially since she had spent so much time recently taking on requests within the Northern regions of Canada and particular regions in Alaska. It seemed many were in need of her particular talents there...And with the world in the condition it was...Rowan needed all the extra's she could get. It wasn't so much cash that Rowan would seek from her tracking, and hunting services as much as it was a treasure held higher than gold...Information.

From a prior encounter in Vegas, Rowan had caught a trail on some rather interesting information from a high roller client of hers. A group had been meeting up in Florida, but not just any group...Much rather a group from a highly known group that had gone quiet for several years now....The Immortals. Securing her dagger carefully, Rowan looked up at the no longer vacant beach side. It seemed her sources were right, things weren't just silly little stories...Something was happening..Change was in the air. Smirking faintly to herself, Rowan pressed on. Walking towards the obviously cautious group. "Isn't this a sight..."Her voice rang in the air just enough to show some confidence...but not enough to come off as an immediate threat.
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:54 am

"Ask away, kiddo," Aeparia smiled, embracing Lucee. "I haven't heard from Reast in a very long while, but I haven't exactly been looking for her." She raised an eyebrow, remembering back to her once-white wings, now pure black after Reast had killed her what seemed oh-so long ago. "I've been on a mission of my own, but I figure somehow it had slipped about the location of Promise Island. Not sure who or when exactly, but now humans know. I'm merely hiding in plain sight."

Ape put a hand to the small charm she wore around her neck, muttering a simple spell which would reveal her wings to those like her. You couldn't be too safe these days - Now even their own would be hunting them. She left her wings visible to the other supernaturals around her, hoping it would draw in more of her kind to their meeting location. A sing-song voice rang out next, and Ape released Lucee to look towards another girl. Though it seemed this one had actually aged a bit more natural. "Rowan?" Ape asked cautiously.

She wasn't overly familiar with the girl, but just after the eclipse she'd seen her in a vision, and had failed to find a way to help. Too much had been happening at the time. Once in a while she'd attempted to check in on the child, but it had been several years since she'd last checked. It was a miracle Aeparia had recognized her at all. Her features were harder now, grown up. Honestly, Ape was partly surprised Rowan had found herself with the group.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:30 am

Lucee's face quickly filled with horror at this new piece of information. It suddenly felt like every eye on this never-ending beach was drawn to them, to her. They can tell what you are Lucee... Her face grew pale as she heard the footsteps approaching them followed by a seemingly presumptuous remark. She turned on her heels lightly grasping onto the bow draped over her shoulder.

Glancing back at Ape, Lucee could tell this was no stranger, but her lack of confidence revealed her uncertainty. Nodding gently, the corners of her mouth naturally rose to form a soft smile, "Hello there, I'm Lucee. I'm assuming that your name is Rowan? I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting one another, are you a friend of Ape's? Any friend of Ape is a friend of mine." Realizing that she had started to babble Lucee lowered her head bashfully trying to hide the pink in her cheeks. It's been far too long since you've dealt with people, get it together Lu... She shook her head hoping her thoughts weren't transparent, Perhaps you should watch what you think from now on... who knows who could be listening in...

Lucee's eyes darted more or less conspicuously around the beach to each and every figure. She'd only been around these people for less than a handful of minutes and she'd already blown it. You look like a child, might as well act like one. Frowning to herself, Lucee wished she could go back to simpler times, Reast would be so disappointed...
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Rowan was strong, but her instincts kept her cautious...even if her body didn't read so. Normally she wore her poker face almost as well as any other creature due to her form of work. Rowan felt no remorse when it came to her line of work More times than not, she felt this line of work helped fill the dark void that has haunted her for so long. The loneliness..The pain...All of it seemed for be fixed with her having specific missions to take on, and conquer.A hunter...Assassin..Tracker...An overall murderer.

Barely resting her fingers against the dagger rested against her hip, Rowan smirked faintly towards the two. None of them had ever met...But certain things had happened that allowed Rowan to figure out who The Immortals were. The Immortals consisted of different individuals who were rather strong in their specific specialty. Allowing her eye to wander from both of their faces, Rowan nodded faintly. "Seems Reast isn't here after all.." Rowan mumbled softly to herself before turning to Lucee.

Her comment about "friendship" made her poker face completely drop. Narrowing her eyes slowly, Rowan tipped her head. "The Immortals killed my second mother." The words came out with remorse. Allowing a grin to slowly creep upon her face, Rowan chuckled softly under her breath. Looking away from the two and up towards the tree's Rowans poker face came too once more as she recollected herself. "But, things happen."
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:59 am

That explained it, Aeparia thought as she studied Rowan. Though, Ape couldn't pin her exact reasoning for her showing up. Whether she wanted to avenge her mother, or just study her enemies was anyone's guest. "Yeah, Immortals killed me, too. But, things happen." She repeated back to Rowan, giving a wink to try and relieve the tension building in the air. "Though I wouldn't be surprised if Reast showed up eventually, but I hope not." Ape responded bitterly.

(Sorry trying to write a letter to important people so my posts might be short D: )

(P.S. NO RELIEVING OF TENSION.)
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:49 pm

The mention of Reast made Lucee uneasy, causing her to shift her weight from one leg to the other. She wiped the sweat from her palms onto her skirt before gently returning her hands to her bow. She stood there quietly, her brow furrowed as she listened to the two talking about deaths. Nothing they said seemed to make much sense and she could help but interrupting.

Hasn't it been a while? Tumblr_nvlxesGy3a1ua63hmo5_400

Shaking her head vigorously, "Wait, no, no no. You've got it all wrong... The Immortals never hurt anyone? We had a silly little war, but that hardly even amounts to much considering they were all cowards and deserted their own home." Lucee smiled at Rowan while wrinkling her nose. "You see silly, this is all simply a misunderstanding! Now we can be friends! We're going to be the best of friends, I know it!" Without hesitation Lucee's hands fell from her bow and she skipped over to give Rowan a hug, arm stretched out without a doubt in the world. Maybe this girl just needs to be shown some kindness, that's all.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Smirking faintly, Rowan watched as the conversation grew slightly uneasy with the mere mention of Re. Now this was something of interest to the young Leach. Strolling towards a close by palm tree, Rowan allowed her weight to rest against it as she pulled out one of her daggers to toy with. "Funny seeing as Re has been out and about lately." Bringing the tip of the dagger to barely press against the tip of her finger, Rowan then looked back at the two females once more.

It didn't seem that anyone had truly been looking to hard for Reast, but then again...Rowan wasn't entirely certain what was happening with their group of misfits. For ow all she could do is wait for little hints.
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:35 pm

"I have no doubt of that." Ape stated blandly. During the eclipse Reast had disappeared, and Aeparia had figured it must have been to due with the inability to control her powers, then unable to get them back under wraps once the eclipse ended. It was a shame really. The Immortals had been left without their leaders for such a long time now. Perhaps the small group gathering on the beach would find Reast some time or another. "Well, anyways. I'm Aeparia. Winged elf, Imperial Traveller, psychic now, yadda yadda."
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Hasn't it been a while? Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_eoyc5ek84nsckk48o48wgwwgk_640

Lucee seemed blind to the tension, but the mention of Re's name made Lucee's heart sink in her chest. She could feel the veins in her face flush, leaving her naturally rosy cheeks pale and cold. "You mean to say you've seen her... Recently that is?" Lucee couldn't help but wonder if what this girl was implying, that Re had done terrible things, was all her fault. She raised her fingers to her lips to nibble at her fingernails, a dirty habit she had picked up since leaving the immortals. Throwing her hand to her side she quickly remarked trying to rationalize Re's behavior, "It's not her fault, she can't help it. She's not that kind of person I swear, not on the inside at least..."  
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:13 am

Rion had left the Immortals when he felt himself losing control, he went to Alcatraz, he dealt with his Hollow.  Things turned nasty again once the eclipse hit though.  He lost all control of his emotions which was a trigger for Hollow.  Again, Rion was losing control and for the safety of everyone, he left.  He had no idea what was going on, who would die, who would live.  He was sure that everyone was strong enough to not need him and he made the decision to leave.

With the eclipse ending, Rion was still unstable, luring Hollow back into a peaceful state wouldn't be easy but he knew he had loose ends to tie up before he could leave. He shadow stepped his way to the most fantastic place in the world, Disney World, and he touched both Enzo and Kyson, leaving them with a small diamond mark on each of their wrists. Without a word, the two vanished and Rion sighed, picking up the small diamonds that fell in their places. He sat down on the bed, looking around, noticing that the others were gone and he took a deep breath and realized that somebody had either killed them, or saved them. Truly, there may not have been an in between.

He attached the two diamonds to the chain around his neck and closed his eyes, "Maybe I am more like The Dreamer than I could ever admit. Maybe I am just a fake. A lier." He opened his eyes, revealing a bright blue iris blue shadows wrapped around him as he vanished.

Rion appeared back to his home, The Underworld. He took back control and released Hollow from himself as the Guardian of the Prisoners of Tartarus. With this responsibility, Hollow seemed happy, he could feed on any and all that attempted to escape and none got passed him. It took a weight off of Rion's shoulders both in the fact that he no longer had to keep the monster at bay, and the fact that Rion would now be able to hold more stable souls within his body. Once setting things back in place and reorganizing the underworld to a more stable structure, he left there too, needing to find a new, more stable power that he would not need to fight internally. This is where his research began.

Rion was, truly a Mod Soul. That being said, it gave him the ability to combine his soul with up to 4 others, 5 total souls making a complete being. Rion, Ran, his contracted demon, Virror, and the Hollow. He had four souls, but he released both Virror and The Hollow while in the underworld. Virror never granted Rion power, he was more of a scientist than anything and so, Rion allowed him to stay within the Underworld to continue his research on Cell bodies and how to modify them and force them into other substances. So now, all that remained was Rion and Ran. The original two. Rion's power levels dropped majorly, but, still, not many would be able to compete with the powers that he did have. His diamonds were something not many understood, and he had made them so much his own that even he was unsure as to how things would work with them at times and he would go into a fight blind and hope for the best.

Rion took the two diamonds from his neck and placed Enzo's Diamond back to the land of the SandMen, his mission was not needed, and Rion explained that to the council there. As for Kyson, Rion knew that Kyson never really fit in anywhere, and so, he gave Kyson the Heir Mark. If something were to ever happen to Rion, Kyson would be able to inherit the power of Diamonds. As for Rion's research, he dwelled on what he wanted in his powers for some time, at this point, 3 years had passed before he found something that stuck out to him. The People of Fraul. Fraul was a realm inhabited by Gods, spirits, demi gods, nymphs, dryads, etc. Rion had always considered himself a god as it was, but truly becoming a God was something that he never would want. Still, he journeyed there to see where it could lead him. Along the way though, he got stopped by a traveling young man who went by Fro. Fro was a small elf, not less similar to one you would imagine working in Santa's workshop, and he showed Rion many new things. The first being that Fro was more than what most would seem. He was an elf, yes, but he was different than your typical woodland elf. Fro was granted with the ability to call upon the spirits of nature. Being that Rion had Reaper blood in him, he had the ability to call on lost souls and souls of the dead, but he thought Fro could teach him how to take that further and that, Fro did. Rion now, without taking the Soul of Fro, had learned to control the Souls of Nature.

With that, his appearance changed a bit. His hair, the once bright blue turned more to a teal color, his eyes, one remained grey, while the other turned also to teal, the balancing of the green of nature with the light purple of the reapers with the bright blue that was encodded into his DNA, Rion had changed. Fro and changed Rion.

Now, 10 years after the eclipse, Rion's appearance at a halt now, has reached his destination, Fraul. He has become there, what is known as a Spirit Guide. He uses his powers of the Reaper along with that of which Fro had taught him and he works along side the Nymphs and Dryads to maintain prosperity and peace within the spirit realm. He has stored his weapons and now carries only a scroll on his back in order to summon that of which he needs. He no longer has to worry about food, water, or any other substances. Rion has become a Spirit in himself in order to be The Spirit Guide of Fraul.

While in his home, the spirits brought to him a sealed letter and he thanked them with a warm smile, and he opened it, read through it and bit his lip. He shook his head slowly and let out a long sigh, allowing his body to solidify and pull in the powers of the Spirit Guide. If he was to return to Earth, he must separate the Spirit Guide Soul from his own and make it into its own soul and absorb it the way a Mod Soul does. He would Classify himself as a Spirit Guide first, but keep the abilities of his Mod Soul true-self. He opened his scroll and called upon his two chieftain, Ryulu and Freya. These two quickly got to work and split Rion's soul into pieces and then, Rion absorbed the Spirit Guide soul, bringing his absorbed soul number back to three. He smiled and nodded for the chieftain to leave and he rolled his scroll back up once more and placed it on his back, opened up his chest, pulled his sword, Betrayal from it and stashed it within the scroll then closed the chest and shadow stepped onto the beach where many familiar faces sat.

He looked around with his usual, cocky, smile and met each set of eyes, "Hey, sorry I took so long, and...Sorry for being a complete dick head when I left."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Smirking faintly, Row paid attention to the two individuals as they took turns speaking. It almost seemed too well rehearsed, though Rowan could tell by their interactions that they hadn't had time to practice such a show. Rowan watched the elf woman as she introduced herself in such a obviously excited fashion. Sitting up, and removing herself from the palm tree, Rowan carefully folded her arms in front of her body. "Rowan Roi, Of the Leach blood line. Assassin and/or tracker." She her words were short, as she wasn't here to truly gain anything.

Unlike most, Rowan didn't have the charm others had. At least, she didn't try to. Most of this probably developed from adolescence and just grew over time. Which seemed to be the total opposite of the young child she saw in front of her... Shifting her eyes, Rowan looked in the direction of the girl who had been repeatedly defending Reast. Lucee, she went by Lucee. "Can you fix her." Taking a step towards Lucee, Rowan carefully tipped her head. Though usually such a statement would be used as a question, Rowan didn't mean it in such a manner. Much rather, it was a statement. Observing the girl, Rowan could see much of herself inside this young girl...More than she would care to admit...

Looking back away from the two familiar faces, Rowan looked over her should towards the new face. A man this time...and though Rowan hadn't directly met the man...She did already know certainly who he was. Rion. Rion that her deceased mother had told her stories of. Rion of the immortals. Scrunching up her nose, she adjusted her weight on the heels of her feet. Slowly unwrapping her arms, she allowed her palms to rest on the daggers on her side. Well, things were certainly getting interesting.
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Addy had listened long enough. It seemed that some information was being sold within the market without her knowledge. Standing up on the palm tree, Addy stretched out her body slowly. Allowing each muscle to slowly warm up. Looking down at the group, Addy knew they would be rather occupied for the time being...So she had plenty of time to go get some information.

Jumping down from the palm tree, Addy landed beside Ape just long enough to speak before disappearing into the air. "You know how to find me!"

Reappearing in an under ground casino in Vegas, Addy took a deep breath and prepared herself...
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 pm

"If anyone can fix Reast, it'd probably be Lucee." Aeparia agreed, then her mouth dropped open as another of the invitees appeared on the beach. "Well I'll be damned," she muttered aloud, then widened her eyes as Addy jumped from a tree, spoke a single line, then vanished again.

It seemed all sorts of unbeknownst guests were getting her enchanted letters. "Glad you could finally make it back to the party, Rion. It's been long enough, hasn't it? Actually, about 10 years late." Ape gave a grin then, looking her old friend up and down once, then repeated the act on each of those remaining.

Not much physically changed for any members of the group, really. Though Ape could sense the internal changes in each of them. And of course, things were bound to continue to change as long as they each lived. Her sight finally settled back on Rion, as she put her hands on her hips and glared.

"So, where the hell have you been? First Reast, then you disappeared after the eclipse. Why, even I had to leave the Immortals eventually." .Without Rion or Reast leading the Immortals, Ape had tried her best to keep everyone on track and together, but it hadn't been her job to lead the group, and she wasn't as good at is as either of them were.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Lucee had learned from a young age it was better to kill others with kindness than with promise of hatred or fear. Although she was pretty sure neither of those impressions would come off very threatening from her amicable aura. This Rowan girl couldn't be all that bad, could she? She's simply misunderstood... misguided... that's a better word for it. Smiling and shaking her head, Lucee chuckled at the inner conflict within her mind,...one of these days, someone will accuse you of being insane, you know. She realized then how long she had been alone, 10 years was an awfully long time for someone like Lucee to be alone. It's no wonder she turned to herself for comfort.

Hasn't it been a while? 15703396

Letting out a brilliant smile, Lucee directed herself to this new acquaintance. "Rowan Roi..." She tried the name out like one might try on a new pair of shoes, nodding as she liked the way it felt on her lips. "What a beautiful name you have, I think it suits you. I hope we can be friends one day. You remind me a lot of my Re." Her cheeks turned a warm red as she imagined seeing Re at a time when there wasn't a care in the world. "Have you ever had one of those candies that looks all hard and tough on the outside, but then as you eat it, it starts to melt in your mouth. Those have always been my favorite."

Before Lucee could get much further into her seemingly nonsense ramble, she looked over and noticed a familiar figure, Is that who I think it is? She squealed trying her best to resist rushing over to hug him. Rion had been like the big brother she always wanted, sure he went aloof from time to time, but this was The Immortals she was talking about, and this was a good as it got with their kind. All urges to resist were lost when she recognized the smile on his face, skipping over  to him, she wrapped her arms around and smiled up  at him. "Where have you been? You can't just go running off like that again."
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Rion eyes each person, his smile going stagnant. He watched as Addy disappeared and whispered under his breath, hoping that she would hear him before she vanished completely, "He's waiting for you. Find him if you care." Rion watched the others speak, and narrowed his eyes at the only familiar face as of which he had come to find out had been Rowan. He had heard of her from the Dreamer. The one he had rid his life of. Had she attempted to corrupt this child? She was never good with children, nothing good could come of this child and he would make sure to keep an eye on her. His trust was earned and she had that strike against her already.

Rion's attention turned to Ape's voice and his ever so subtle smile returned, "Well, I had some...things to...take care of. Let's just say that the world is a better place, and I'm the World. Although, you never were too bright. You never did catch on too quickly. What do you notice different about me, Little Miss Imperial Traveler? Lets see if you can tell me that first. If so, then you can question my whereabouts." With an annoyed tone to his voice, his attitude changed once Lucee hugged him and he couldn't help but melt to her touch. He picked her up and laughed, "Well kid, you got bigger, not much, but I can see the difference" He smiled softly and gently touched her forehead, "In here, you're ages older but on the outside, you're still my little Lu."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:33 am

One big family reunion. For the immortals that is. Rowan didn't care much for the man, for she knew she baggage he came with...Turning her attention towards the Imperial traveler, Rowan maintained her poker face composure. "We should go soon." Though her social skills seemed to be lacking, her instincts were typically on point. Remaining too long in one area usually attracted the attention of hunters.

"We should gather others..." Rowan spoke softer now, making it where it was a direct comment to Ape, "We have a fight coming in this new world. One for co-existence." Before waiting for a response Rowan turned her attention towards Lucee. Walking over towards her, but remaining several feet away due to Rion, Rowan knelt down on one knee. Pausing for several seconds, Rowan eventually spoke, each words just as carefully thought out as the last.

"Lucee, I need your help."

Hasn't it been a while? Original
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:00 am

"Obviously not your attitude." Ape spoke, rolling her eyes. "Frankly, I have no desire to play any of your games, but it seems your charges aren't with you, so maybe that won't be a problem." Aeparia crossed her arms, nodding at Rowan. "Agreed. Though, even I have no idea how many of my invitations were sent. I couldn't tell you how many people could show up." I definitely wasn't expecting you, or him, for that matter." Ape continued, glaring towards Rion. "And, Rion. The world is worse than ever for our kinds now, so next time, think about whatever it is you're doing first." There was so much wrong with the world. If he was referring to the fact the humans now knew of us, damn him to the seventh layer. Though, he'd probably have a vacation home there.

It wasn't time for the normal inhabitants of the world to know, and they weren't ready. Rowan was right, of course. A war was on it's way. A war they had no chance of winning on their own. "So, what's say we go take back our home?" Ape grinned. "We can finish our conversations back on the Immortals Island." She gave a moment for the words to sink in, then spread her hands and took herself and her companions into The Void, then back out and into the entrance room of the Immortals.

"Welcome home.." She spoke quietly, looking around the room.

**Continued in A New Beginning***
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum