Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
So Many Questions.. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
So Many Questions.. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
So Many Questions.. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
So Many Questions.. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
So Many Questions.. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
So Many Questions.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
So Many Questions.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
So Many Questions.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
So Many Questions.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

So Many Questions..

3 posters

Go down

So Many Questions.. Empty So Many Questions..

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Clarissa knew that Aeparia had the power of transportation, but she'd had no idea to what scale or how. In a matter of seconds the had been transported nearly across the compound, without seeming to move at all. If she'd blinked, Claire thought she would have missed the never-ending star-filled darkness that Aeparia had used as a medium.

She stood once the pit in her stomach settled, looking towards the man again, "I told you," she frowned, "My name is Clarissa, and I've been waiting for you guys, the Immortals, to come back. Joining the Hunters was the only way for me to find the island. I was 12 when the human world discovered the supernaturals, and I couldn't stay at home hiding forever."

Claire took a seat on one of the less-dusty couches in the room, leaning back and letting out a long breath before continuing. "It wasn't exactly hard to keep what I was hidden, especially with what my abilities are. Any time someone came looking or tried to to blood work or testing, the DNA adapted itself to register as human. So, I've been here for three years, and I've waited. I scoured nearly every book in the old library, which is why I'm complying so easily. I have no doubt you would gladly fulfill every word you've threatened, Rion."

She narrowed her eyes a bit, looking back and forth several times between Rion and Aeparia. "Now, I have a question as well. Why are you all finally back here, and what took so long?"
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

So Many Questions.. Empty Re: So Many Questions..

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Rion listened as she talked, but he wasn't sure if he could believe her. How did he know that she wasn't being paid off by the hunters. His eyes moved back and forth, watching her every move and once she asked her question, he let his eyes go back to normal, one grey and one a light purple, "Well, in my case, I had to rid myself of my Hollow and Virror. I started searching for a new power and i did some research, i looked into other realms and then i came upon a place called Fraul. I lived there for a short time, but prior to that I met a strange woodland elf name Fro. He talk me a few things and, well, here I am. I seperated the evil and I'm slowly replacing the lost powers with new ones. Truly, I'm waiting for the real war to start with these hunters. I've been out of the picture since this all started, keeping low in order to keep an eye on things, but the truth is, I've found a weak spot in their ever so tight government fortress held up in the states. As for the UK fortress, I'm still working on that. The records for all of the lead fortresses in the big countries are hard to find information on."

He turned his attention towards Ape and frowned, "You said that you took over once Re and I disappeared. Why did you decide to finally take your leave? Actually.. I'm not sure i really care. I need to do some research on the UK fortress. From there, we need to split into two teams. We're going to need to start trying to get the others back. We need numbers for my plan to work. We're going to take back our home. Not just for the Immortals, but for all 'monsters' like us. We belong here, and the humans don't seem like they want to talk things out. We're going to need to fight out way out of this one."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:42 pm

"So that's where you've been?" Ape shook her head. "At least now we've got a Hunter on our side. Whether she thinks she wants to be or if she's trying tricking us." She looked at the girl, merely a child in the war to come. In years, she was about as old as Lucee would be if the young Immortal aged naturally. But compared to Rion, Reast, and even Aeparia herself, Clarissa had spent almost no time as apart of the world. Ape continued to listen to Rion's explanation, and frowned at his question. "Well, since you did care enough to ask, I was trying to find out more information on what an Imperial Traveler really is. Sorry to say that I didn't get nearly as much found out as you did about yourself." Honestly, Ape was slightly jealous that Rion had been able to find himself, and even get rid of the evil he'd harnessed. She was happy for him as well, but Aeparia still needed to find herself. The coming war would either aid her search, or end it completely for the time being.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Clarissa decided to stay silent while the two Immortals spoke to one another, but chimed in at a lull in the conversation. "Actually, I may be able to help with the, uh, fortresses. At least some of the American based." Claire stood now, gesturing to the Immortals compound. "This compound has been a Hunter's base for over 3 years, and I know how to access the computers, and how to navigate the filing system for paper files." All of the training and conditioning Claire had gone through during her time of Hunting screamed at her from inside her head, telling her to attack and escape, to report back to the mainland base. She was proud to remember that she'd never been responsible for killing any supernatural, but wasn't all proud of the things she had had to do in order maintain her cover. Had it really been just a cover? Claire questioned herself, then shook her head. Of course it was.
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Rion nodded towards both of them, acknowledging their thoughts and concerns, but what Clarissa had said and made him smirk, a clue. A lead. "Good to know. For now, I'll trust you. Don't make me regret that. The hunters in this base have all been taken care of. See what you can dig up and send out an SOS beacon. Let them know that I've returned. Let it seem like its only me though. I have a plan. Ape, if you could do me a favor and go and check on the others. Try to get Reast up, and pass this message along about what i said before and about what our new uh... friend here can do for us."

He turned his attention back towards the new girl and smirked, "We're gonna get along just perfect. Lead the way to where you need to go then."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Clarissa watched as Aeparia walked from the room, presumably to follow Rions order to report the information back to Reast and the others about her. Claire returned the grin Rion presented her with, standing at attention to give a mock salute. "Sir, yes, sir." She replied back to him, giving a real smile as she turned to follow Aeparia and head out of the room. "The original Hunters to find this place and get rid of the Immortals still on it had decided to use the old meeting room for their main operations," Clarissa explained as she walked, heading there now. "It was big enough for our supplies and filing, computers, all that stuff."
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum