Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Breaking of a New Game EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Breaking of a New Game EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Breaking of a New Game EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Breaking of a New Game EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Breaking of a New Game EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Breaking of a New Game EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Breaking of a New Game EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Breaking of a New Game EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Breaking of a New Game EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Breaking of a New Game

+4
Aeparia
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Reast Istoría Vu
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking of a New Game Empty Breaking of a New Game

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Darkness dispersed around Lucee and Reast as they appeared at the entrance of the arena. The area was commonly used for controlled fights, but it was also suitable for training. There were many setting's that allowed different options for hand to hand training, scenario training, and even weapon training. The way the room was built, the options truly became limitless. The set up would remind most of the stadiums gladiators would battle in. A large space stacked high will walls of stone. The walls rotated at the press of your hand to expose endless amounts of weapons and tools of combat. Not only that but there was room for multiple individuals to train at a time. The floor was purely made of the caves natural resources, which meant if you fell...your padding was dirt and stone. Of course located behind the stone wall there various element that could be manipulated for those who battled with such technique's. Water ran behind the walls, which meant obvious vegetation could be found. The room was lit with various torches that kept a rather bright atmosphere.

Raising her hand, Re watched as the torches that circled the large arena all lit up one right after the other. The arena was now open for anyone and everyone to see and use. It had been used lightly during their previous times here, but nothing like Reast was expecting it to get used now. If they were to remain on this planet, they weren't just going to survive...No. No more hiding, no more pretending things were okay. They were going to live. Continuing to hold onto Lucee's hand, Re walked her to the center of the arena. Once reaching the center, she gently let go and knelt down by Lucee. "You always have a choice. You can always say that it is too much and I will never look down at you." Re spoke her words carefully as her facial expressions remained mutual.

Standing up, Re walked over to a wall to their left. Barely brushing here hand across the brick, Re watched as the wall turned to expose various different weapons of all varieties. "I want you to learn to fight. With and without your abilities..."Re paused for a moment before walking back over to Lucee. "I want you to learn without being tipped over the balance. You can't lose yourself in this..." Sighing softly, Re looked up at the ceiling. Why was this challenging for her? She had never had such difficulty explaining something...Was she protecting Lucee from her? Or was she protecting Lucee from the world... Frowning, Reast looked at Lucee once more. She had to be honest. "There are people who will come after us. And they will kill us. Each and every one of us. It's time we fight back."
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

https://promisedisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Breaking of a New Game Empty Re: Breaking of a New Game

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:49 am

Amazed by darkness that had engulfed them, Lucee looked around at her new surroundings. The air was damp, but her eyes couldn't find any water. She spun around in a small circle, surveying the arena. Lucee wondered if this place was something Re had created, something like Addy would do or if it was a mastery of architecture. Crouching down she reached her hand out to touch the dirt, letting a handful slip through her fingers. She looked back at Re, eyes wide with bewilderment, "I've never been here before... what is this place?"

Lucee watched carefully from then on as Re walked around the room, she never really took into consideration what all Re could do. There was no doubt in her mind that Re was powerful, but there was so much that Lucee didn't know about her. This time, here in this place, Lucee wanted to learn. Not just about herself, but she wanted to learn more from Re as well, and see the things that Re could teach her about the two of them.

She smiled as Re spoke to her, she could see in the way Re's eyes watched her now that she had every intent of staying with her now. Lucee wouldn't let Re down, she knew she had a choice and was glad that Reast would never look down at her, but she felt the need more than ever, to make Re proud. She would learn all she could and she would fight this evil coming to destroy every last of them. She could almost feel the nerves in the air, not just from Re, but the other Immortals too. The energy that flowed through the island sparked something in her that she was both excited and afraid to explore. Although with Re on her side, Lucee felt invincible. Letting out a slight smirk, Lucee smiled up at Reast, "Im ready to learn, it's Us against the world."

Breaking of a New Game Tumblr_inline_nm9cbz4gvi1rifr4k
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Leaning against the entrance of the training facility, Rowan took in every detail of her surrounding. There was so much there to learn, so much there to take in and understand. But beyond the fancy details and extra accessories, this was just another place to train. Rowan went through different phases of training. As a child she merely trained on her own, learning how to reject abilities of others, and how to use multiple abilities at once. This training only progressed when Rowan took training from a tracker. This tracker is what really tied all her skills together into combat. There was much Rowan still couldn't do...but then so very much she excelled at...

With leaches, the largest problem at hand is they drain themselves with absorbing the abilities of others. Though the ability is a rather incredible gift, it usually would be what would lead the leaches death. But there was no holding back anymore...They were all here for death essentially, correct? They were here to free themselves from the world that had enslaved them...or die trying. And when it came down to it, death really didn't sound like much of a punishment anymore.

Training with others. This was something Rowan was both excited and nervous for. Leaches were uncommon, which meant they almost never fought...But most of the monsters crawling around here were uncommon...Actually, the more Rowan thought about...the more it made sense.. Those currently located here were just about the last of their kind...This fight was all or nothing...If they died, so did their very race.
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Aeparia suddenly appeared near the entrance of the arena, letting out a sigh of relief as her eyes landed on Lucee. She'd gone to Reast's quarters in search of the group, but hadn't found them. Of course, Ape had thought the worst and began using the Void to travel more efficiently through the rooms of the Immortal Island. Looking up at Lu's companion in the training room, Aeparia's eyes hardened a bit. Now that Reast wasn't attacking anyone, Ape didn't really have much else to focus on. Re had killed her. Ape hated Re.. Didn't she?

She left her die, and she had stayed in limbo for nearly 5 years, washing up on the shore of Promise Island. But, was it all bad? Sure, her wings were now dark, and her elemental abilities were gone, but that gave way to so much more; Power over The Void and the psychic ability to have visions of the future. Both had been used to save people, so much more than her old abilities. Thinking back over the past ten years, Aeparia realized she really didn't hate Reast. At least, not for the same reasons she had. Reast had left Lucee, and all of the Immortals, had just gone missing after the Eclipse.

She sighed again, looking at Lu as her features softened. Everything seemed to come back to her, the young ascendant. The light to Reast's dark. And without Reast, none of them would even have Lucee now. And Lucee.. She was just so happy when she saw Reast. I really can't hate her, can I? Aeparia's mind spoke.

Finally, Ape spoke, looking around the training arena, "Um, Rion said we have begin getting Immortals back here. And then something about the UK, I think.." Her thoughts trailed off, and she didn't really care about Rion's commands at this point. If Rion wanted something done, best he do it himself. Aeparia had to do something else now. Something that shouldn't have taken 10 years.

Walking straight towards Reast and stopping only a pace away, Aeparia held out her hand. The gesture humans so commonly used as a sign of peace, friendship, et cetera. Something so simple, a handshake, symbolizing so much more. She let herself slip a smile, and addressed Reast, her long time enemy. "Welcome back, Reast. And I know it's well past the due date for this, but I would like to say thank you."
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:41 pm

The once calm training arena now seemed to be filling with people. This was as expected, and exactly how Reast had wanted the situation to turn out. And then, like that, everything clicked into place as Reast looked towards Ape. The two had a mixed past, and for reasons completely in understand, Ape had hated Reast for the longest time. Re had a way of killing and torturing without remorse for her actions...without any cares in the world..And Ape had fallen victim to such ways. The two had good times before the incident.. but since then things had never been the same. Re could still the warmth of Ape's blood on her hand, the rush of the water as she sent her body out to be food for the fishes...the feeling of accomplishment as she watched other weep for Ape...She remembered it all. Yet, she never truly hated Ape. And since seeing the condition of Lucee, Re felt different feelings that she ever had.

Turning to face Ape, Reast smirked faintly at the mention of Rion. "If Rion wants something, he can come advocate it for himself. You are no messenger." Though the words were a little cold, they weren't the same amount of threat as her words usually were. Taking several steps, Reast approached Ape, her resting face unchanged. She would let no emotion be exchanged from her features just yet, instead she would hold back in fear of letting something darker out. Something she sworn to hold back until the time was right...Something she feared even Lucee meeting.

Stopping in front of Ape, Reast took a moment to look back at Lucee one last time before returning her glance to Ape. "Nothing I can do will ever repay what you have done here...What you have done for me...But I owe you." While Reast kept a mostly composed face with her comment, it seemed towards the end a small smile slipped upon her lips. It only mingled there for half a second before it disappeared, but this smile was significant to Reast. It had been the first time she had meant what had said to Ape. It had meant to her, that she would finally accept what she had done had harmed the elf...and there was a chance for change in the two's relation.

Looking at the ground, Reast turned her attention back to Lucee, gesturing her to join them where they were standing. As long as Lucee was close, Re had no concern on control...At least not yet. Smiling softly at Lucee, Re looked from Lucee, to Ape, and then finally to Rowan. "We have some things to figure out, but we aren't going to hell without taking every one of them with us."
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Lucee smiled and gave a small wave to Rowan as she noticed her from the corner of her eye. She looked to Re and then back to Rowan and nodded with an even wider smile, hoping Rowan would understand how truly grateful she was for helping her get Re back. Lucee felt like she owed Rowan so much. She could see that the girl looked lonely, she may not show it on the outside, but everyone needs someone, don't they? Regardless, she hoped Rowan would stay for a while and maybe one day find herself at home.

Ape's appearance made Lucee's heart warm, almost all of the old gang was back together, one big happy family. It made her so happy to see everyone getting along, she wasn't even sure what to do with herself. It always amazed her what they could do when they joined forces. Standing beside the small group Lucee looked up and grinned at the two. Almost nothing could tear her happiness from her hands.

All this commotion, talk of the monsters that wanted to kill them for being... different, it made Lucee nervous. All was well for now, they would all be fine, they were far too clever for the Humans to cause any lasting damage to them. But what about when all was said and done...? When Kyson and Enzo were safe and sound. When The humans who threatened their existence were... taken care of? Would everyone leave again. Lucee bit her lip to avoid showing much of a frown. She wouldn't focus on that, for now she would enjoy the excitement and focus on proving to Re that she a worthy fighter, and make Re proud of her.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:36 am

Rion walked into the room as Ape had finished speaking and he sighed, "Well, I would have been here sooner, and i had expected her to get her sooner, but I was doing some research on how to get the Immortals back that got taken by the hunters.  The two that I know of are Kyson and Enzo.  Theyre both being captured.  Claire and I came up with an idea and if you guys want to hear about it, we can run it past you.  She's actually sort of smart, knows what she's doing."

He pushed off from where he was standing and started pacing, "My two protege are taken and held captive.  Enzo is still technically human, he onlyhas his sand that makes him...not human.  He isn't going to be able to survive long if theyre running experiments on him  Kyson will last a little longer, but if theyve started messing with his head, who knows what it will do to his powers and abilities."

He looked at Reast and frowned, "There, I came to you with the issue, I sent a messenger because I needed to get more information sorted out so we weren't going in blind only to get slaughtered.  Don't you dare question what I do.  I do what I do for reasons and if you don't trust me enough for that, then why were we ever co-leaders?"  His attention was growing angry and he turned on Ape now, "And you knew that I sent you for a reason, I may have only found out about them being taken once you left, but i sent you with that message hoping to get things started because i knew something as wrong when i never got word from kyson.  I sent him to find Addy and he never made it.  So now, I need you to send out messages to all immortals and warn them of whats going on.  Nobody is safe from these hunters.  Nobody."

He shook his head and started pulling small diamonds off of his fingers that had been growing when he started his speech and handed one to each person in the room.  The diamonds explained everything about the plan, what was happening, and with a touch of the diamond that was now laced with a small diamond chain, whether the receiving person choose to use it as a ring, bracelet, necklace, or anything else, it meant that when they touched the diamond, they would get visual images, sounds, and every detail about this plan that Rion had in his head.  That way, it would take less time to explain things.  Once they touched the diamond, all of these plans came rolling in;

----plans from the other post in case you didn't see them or need refreshed----
He found something surprising though once he broke into new information. The UK fortress was holding somebody hostage, they were holding Kyson and Enzo. They were putting it out there for all to see. He knew he had sent word to Kyson to go and find Addy, but this happened, which is why there was not a reply from him. Kyson was captured by the hunters and he was being tortured. He was being experimented on. He had been the first Trickster to be caught by the Hunters and they needed to learn more about him. The same went for Enzo. Rion had sent word to him to meet him at Immortal's island once he had things situated, and he too was captured. The problem there though, Enzo was granted his powers, he's still technically human, so if he is experimented on too much, he will die. He will die a lot faster than Kyson will. He isn't built for this thing, neither of them are, but at least Kyson has his mind on his side.

Rion closed down the computer, returning it to it's previous state and started shaking his leg and biting the inside of his lip, his mind was racing and he knew that he had to move. He needed to get into that fortress and save those two. He knew the first person he would need to find to help him. He needed to find Addy.

He slid back in his chair and looked over at Clarissa, "I don't mean to rush you, but let me know the second you find anything. Oh, and see if you can crack anything on the UK fortress first. That's our first target. They have Immortals there."

First things first, Clarissa decided to go straight to the UK locations database. "Alright," She started, having gone through like she was looking to relocate. "There are 3 public bases in the UK, and no doubt countless others that aren't public, and run on a smaller scale. But I wouldn't doubt that one of the larger locations have your people, since they need more Hunters around to control prison traffic and whatnot." She motioned for Rion to take a look at the screen, revealing 3 large map-points in London, Leeds, and Glasgow. "From what I can tell from the position listings, Glasgow is a larger prison base. But any are ready for holding supernaturals for an extended period."

She left him to contemplate the locations, and continued onto the task of the distress becon. Moving to another computer system, Claire decided to leave it short and sweet, describing a supernatural attacker with teal hair entering the compound, then hastily sent the distress and pulled the wiring from the wall. "Alright, distress is sent, and left vague enough so that they'll most likely send a team to recon for survivors,  or see if you've been captured." She grinned at her handy work, leaning back in her chair. "How's that?"

Rion nodded and bit the inside of his lip, he didn't say anything at first, he was thinking and then he finally spoke after a few moments of silence, "They won't keep them in a public base. Theyre going to be at a secret base. Not just private, but secret. The US has a area 51, the UK has to have something similar." He pointed at the spot in between Glasgow and London, and to the left of Leeds, Blackpool. It was on the edge of the ocean, and a larger city. "We will start at glasgow, from there, we will see if they have anything for us there information wise, if not, Blackpool is going to be our next stop. I have a feeling that that's where theyre being kept. It's along the ocean and there is a high peak there. They might have a base set up in the cliffside. Now, if i'm even close to being right, i have no idea."

Rion stood back and locked eyes with Clarissa, and a soft smile came over him, "Thank you. You gained my trust. I'll make sure to put a word in for you with the others. Until then, I suggest we go and tell them that we need to prepare to ambush and take a few prisoners. We're going to need information before we leave and we're also going to need some Hunter ID's and clothes. If theyre being sent here, they are being dispatched from a base most likely."

Claire nodded with a smile,agreeing with the plan. "If you can get me into the Glasgow base, I can find all of the smaller bases for the UK, and even do a prisoner search for the exact base location of your guys. It'll be trickier than what I've done with this system, and we'll need to get someone there to cooperate without knowing they are." She wasn't sure how far she could take his trust, but she tried not to sound too pushy or act like she knew too much. She was trained as a Hunter, and was going to try and do this the smart way, hopefully without too many deaths. Of course she didnt know what Rion or the others had up their sleeves, and this could all end in disaster.

"Umm, there are clothes and such in each of the smaller bedrooms off the main hall." Clarissa stated awkwardly. At the time, she hadn't thought anything of using old rooms for their own uses and quarters. Now that the Immortals were back, she felt the Hunter's things needed to be gotten rid of. "IDs shouldn't be too difficult. I know there are blanks kept on hand, and we can grab any off the.. uh.. dispatched?..Hunters." Claire definitely wasn't sure how to address her dead companions, and had never planned on having to, even in this line of work. At least not on such a large scale.
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:57 am

There over a dozen different reactions Reast could have to Rion's arrival. And most would expect the response to be hostile, but Re and Rion usually had a common reapect...well usually. Neither really deserved much of their title anymore...they both had abandoned their family...it didn't matter if they meant to or not, all that mattered was they still did. They had led their kind into the gas chambers. If maybe they would have stepped out of the shadows sooner all if this could've been over already...but no. They lost the first battle.

"Oh good Rion, so nice of you to make an appearance. We were actually just speaking of some training. After all, knowledge is half the battle...correct?" There was still a completely calm composure resting throughout Reast's entire character. Nothing on her seemed tense once so ever. Completely turning her body to face in his direction, Re smirked faintly as she then rocked back on her heals. "We must also know how to fight with one another. Balance Rion." Looking around for a moment Re contemplated to herself..."Enzo and Kyson...where is Addy?" Re tipped her head looking towards Rion once more.

Thus far they had most of the crew back together, plus two more new allies...least she had hoped that's what they were. The upcoming fight would merely be the second battle, not even close to the war that was approaching...this battle would determine it all. With Kyson and Enzo, that would be two more power houses on their side...an advantage indeed.
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Aeparia rolled her eyes, then shifted position and turned so she could properly glare at Rion. "I knew you'd come back and explain everything better than I could anyways, and would you rather have Reast and I fighting each other, or banded against a common enemy?" She and Reast were finally on common ground, and perhaps they could become closer in the future. Of course, probably not the immediate future, but some day, maybe.

Shaking her head, Ape continued speaking to Rion. "And there isn't much else I can do on contacting the other Immortals. Those letters you each received should have gone to them as well. It is up to them now if they wish to answer the call." She spread her hands and shrugged, symbolizing that is was out of her hands now.

"I agree with Reast, now. If we want to have any chance of surviving this, we have to train. Especially your new best friend. She's our greatest liability." Aeparia frowned, looking towards the entrance as Claire finally joined them. Ape wasn't going to buy what she was selling, no matter how helpful Rion found her to be.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Claire wandered behind Rion, following him back to the others. She waited outside for a moment, hoping to give the group and air of privacy, entering after a lull in conversation. Her eyes widened as she walked into the large arena-style room, and she assumed it was for training or fighting, and she'd also overheard from the previous conversation. Clarissa had never been this far into the compound, so the halls and rooms were quite unfamiliar to her. It was obvious that whoever had created the Immortals base spared no expense in some places, and this training area was one of them.

Claire's brow furrowed as she internally wondered what she could actually do with her own adapting ability. Her parents had never gotten around to properly training her, too afraid that the world would be looking too closely. All they had tried to do was make Claire control her adapting, which she could do easily now. But when she really needed it, she couldn't even be made to help herself, and her abilities worked on their own to save her from threats.

Clarissa eyed the woman who had attacked her earlier, then observed the other Immortals in the room. It seemed she was no longer trying to kill anyone, but Claire wasn't sure how long that would last, so she tried to stay back and behind Rion a bit, but still visible to each person in the room.
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:43 pm

With all the commotion, Rowan had barely made time acknowledge the unfamiliar face of the group. Claire is what others seemed to call her by. An Adapter, by observing her reaction when Re attacked, Rowan could tell that much...but she seemed to be slightly confused on which side she was fighting for. The woman who everyone was calling by Claire had an ability...yet she fighting for the opposite side originally.. possibly even killing her own kind. Yet, Rion, of course, saw this as their saving grace. Disgraceful.

Frowning softly, Rowan folded her arms in front of her as she entered further into the room. She kept track of where the adapter was. "Shouldn't be hard at all to get into the region where your allies are being kept..." Rowan looked at Rion only for a second before looking to Ape. "I will do what is needed to help, but I find it foolish to put too much trust in someone who worked for the enemy. " In reality, Ape was who Rowan originally ran into, giving her the respect towards the elf.

Rowan then returned her glance towards Claire, smirking faintly and allowing her arms to fall back to her side. "Hunter, huh? How well have the humans trained you to hunt someone like me? " A small smile fell upon her lips as she observed the woman. True colors only came out when someone was put under pressure.
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Lucee stood there quietly as everyone slowly filtered into the room. So many of them older than herself, she started to feel a little weak. These people won't take me seriously. She bit her lip and glanced up at the ceiling. They were going to leave her behind again and move on to bigger and better things. She stood there and played with the ends of her curls, wrapping one around her finger then releasing it. How could she catch their attention....

Suddenly an idea came to her. She grinned slyly to herself and reached into her pocket for a piece of chalk. Crouching down, she sat on the ground, glancing up at the "adults" to see if anyone had noticed. But of course they were all too busy with whatever animosity was on their minds to notice her. She tapped her chin a few times before steadying her hand on the chalk to draw a meticulous little figure on the ground. She slowly sat up to observe her handy work, approving of her work she took a deep breath to focus, then lightly blew on the drawing.

As the chalk particles took their flight off the ground, they began to form a curious being. They were an odd choice, some mix between a fish with the wings of an angel. Several of they strange fish took flight around the people in the room, spinning around their heads and making flips just inches from their faces. She stood up and reached her hand out to touch one, yes she was quite prod of her creation. Now if only Re would be.
Breaking of a New Game Tumblr_mw7iuy76iB1r7drv2o8_250
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:55 am

Rion sighed and clenched his jaw as he listened to Reast speak. Usually, he was able to keep his temper but today, he was being pushed. Two immortals were being held captive and they want to train? He shook his head and spoke through his teeth, "look, I don't know if any of you care, but they have our friends. ! Yes, training could help, but if that's the case? Then we need to manipulate time a little."

He turned his attention towards Rowan and smirked, you're a leach. Did you by chance leach off of alice's powers before I sent her packing ? If we have that, we can take all the time in the world to train and then go and hunt down these bastards that took my boys." He had some pep in his step now knowing that Rowan had alice's abilities. He knew she did because alice told him she was afraid of her having those powers. He knew. But then, ape began and his attitude changed.

"You can send another one then. Let it be known thst the immortals have returned. Don't send it to just immortals..send it to all of the damn....monsters !" He pushed back from the wall and he started to pace. His form turned a light, ghostly purple and it looked as if he were see through, the spirit guide form calming his anger and taking control without him even noticing and then, he noticed it.

Lucee had wanted attention through all of this, but she didn't understand what was going on, she was little and she needed to understand what was happening. He looked around at everyone once he stopped pacing and then smiled at the ground, "you wanna train? Me too. Who wants to fight me. ?"
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:17 am

Re couldn't help but smirk towards Rion. He was on edge, and that had become utterly obvious to everyone in the room, but with the worst timing. "Rion, we need patience. If we get sloppy, they will die, and we will all die with them." Reasts voice was now completely serious as she looked at Rion and then directed her eyes back to Lucee. She knew he would understand or at least hoped. Rion and Reast were both monsters of their own design. The killed as they pleased and fed on the pain of others...but their biggest weakness was the same. Their loved ones. Power, hunger...it could all be replaced in seconds, but loved ones could not...Losing these people would shatter the Immortals to the core...And... If would possibly break them to the point of never being capable of repair. "Anyways, I think we are all in need of...some family bonding." Re smirked faintly to herself as she looked at all the different faces, taking extra time to observe Claire, and Rowan. Both new to this group of misfits.

With all the commotion, Reast had still been paying close attention to Lucee, even though it hadn't seemed so. She was still adjusting being around people again, and well, not slaughtering them. Smiling faintly, Reast walked over to Lucee and pulled out a sharpie marker. Sitting on the ground, it seemed as though she was ignoring the others, though she was still taking it all in. Biting the cap off the marker, Reast carefully brought the tip of the sharpie then to the ground. She was smooth with her wrist motions as she drew upon the ground. To most, it looked like a mere drawing, but anyone who knew of Lucee and Reast kind knew better. Creation Magic. After several minutes, Reast put the cap back on the marker and slid the marker into her pocket. utting a couple fingers to the drawing, Reast watched as it lit up, pulsing with life. The use of creation magic hurt her at times due to the off set it had on a Décroissant . Reast watched as the drawing came to life, turning into a decently sized globe of the world. Looking over to Lucee, Reast stood up once more. "Lucee, I need your help." Directing her attention back to the globe, Reast seemed to collect her thoughts for several seconds as Lucee made her way over.

"Light is everywhere. It is in each of us as we hold life. Most only enough to be alive...others enough to mend it...Like yourself." Re knelt down and ran her fingers over the globe to turn it. "You can track people using your light...You can find those who we are missing. You can tell who is dead, alive, and who is in pain all just by being connected with what lies within yourself...Can you find those we have lost Lucee?" Reast smiled softly at Lucee, before tipping her head and looking back at the globe. Once she could master this, they would have a map...they would have a start.
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:08 am

"Thank you, Rowan." Ape stated simply, then looked at the young woman, who had changed so much since Ape had first seen her in a vision. Lost, scared, running away. She continued then, giving a small smile. "Remember, you're always welcome to stay with us, if you so wish. Immortals was made for the lost." She nodded at the girl, then turned to Rion. "Fine. I'll have another set sent out, and to a larger specification of our kind. But there's no guarantee anyone will answer." She rolled her eyes, and began walking to one of the Sim rooms.

"Come on soul boy, let's see what new toys you've got to play with." She removed Silver Reaper from the sheath at her hip, running her hand along the blade. She hadn't used him in quite a long time. Poor thing had been sleeping for the past several years. She grinned, bringing the blade to eye level, "Come on Sill, time to kick Rion's butt." Several moments passed before Ape finally lowered her arm, the familiar ebb of a life force running through her arm from the blade.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa Meridian Earl Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:35 am

Claire looked to Rowan as she spoke to her, crossing her arms as the other girl's fell. "I couldn't agree more," She responded to the statement about trusting enemies. "But I'm not asking for your trust." Clarissa eyed the other girl up and down, frowning. She was a leach based on what Rion had said. A power thief, in basic terms. Claire hadn't faced a leach before, or anything stronger than a newborn vampire. "I'm trained for basic combat. Minor weapon skills. They usually keep me with the tech gear." She shrugged, glad to have been out of most of the combat missions. That way it was easier to hide what she was.
Clarissa Meridian Earl
Clarissa Meridian Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sibyl Roi Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:49 am

"A button pusher.." Rowan smiled softly to herself before shaking her head and looking back towards Rion. "How much time do you need." Rowan wouldn't use Clockwork very often...too many memories associated with it. But this seemed important to the entire group, meaning she could make it important to herself. Pulling out her small locket that rested in her pocket, Rowan toyed with it for a few moments before winding back the minutes ad pressing a button at the top. That should be plenty of time, she reassured herself, as she looked back up at the groups that seemed to be dividing off.

Then something seemed to go off in her head. Quickly turning to Claire, Rowan tipped her head. "Are there others here?" Rowan began walking back towards the entrance of the arena and peered out the door way. She looked back at Claire just for a moment "Someones here." There was much Rowan still didn't trust about Claire, but if this was one of Claire's comrades...then maybe she could be of some use in the situation...Plus, she still didn't want her to be left without being on surveillance.
Rowan Sibyl Roi
Rowan Sibyl Roi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:14 am

Lucee watched as everyone slowly filed out of the room. They couldn't really stay in one place for long, she thought. She let out a deep sigh, and glanced over at Re as she pulled out the sharpie. She sat down beside her and scooted up just inches away from Re. She doubted Re would appreciate Lucee touching her at the moment. She leaned over her shoulder and watched every move she made, amazed at her handiwork. Her eyes widened as the globe formed in front of her and lit her face up with the blue luminescence.

With her attention directed at the globe, she didn't even notice the tension arising from Ape and Rion at the other end of the room. She slowly rose to her feet holding her hand out to touch Re's creation, watching as her hand slipped through the surface of the globe. She was truly amazed that there was no sort of projector or anything in particular powering the globe. As she wiggled her fingers the light bended around each one and the globe began to turn.

She glanced up at Re, her eyes lit up with the light of the globe as well as a visible excitement. "You mean, I can really do that...? And you'll show me how to?" Her mind ran a million places at once. She could really be helpful to the immortals, maybe they would take her more seriously if she could be a big part of saving Kyson and Enzo. And Re... her Re, she would never be lost to her again. Her cheeks grew flush with the excitement she felt. She could hardly stand still, shifting her weight from one foot to the other then back again. This was truly her moment to shine.

Breaking of a New Game Tumblr_mapy71Y1rN1qdxxyt
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Diamond Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:30 am

Rion smirked as he saw Ape pull out her sword and he stepped into the simulation along side of her, letting his mind go easy and his neck cracked as he tilted his head to either side. "Looks like its time for a fight." He smiled as the simulation started. A giant stone golem appeared, lava dripping from it and firey eyes staring down at us. It roared as lava streamed from its mouth like droll from a dog and Rion's smile widened, "Finally, a challenge".

He looked up at the giant beast and stood up straight, forced his shoulders back and a loud crack in his back and then bones shot out from his back and they took on a purple aura as they moved towards the lava golem. Souls began to cover the bones and form a new body around Rion. The souls and the bones joined together to form a larger fit around him and Rion had complete control of this beast surrounding him, the Soul God. He smiled and let his eyes take on a light purple hue and the Soul God transformed from just a skeletal figure into a muscles covering the skeleton but nothing more for the time being. He wouldn't need to push this too far just yet, not for a simulation. He smiled and looked over at Ape, "I'll do all of the defence work, use your void to go around and jab into the weak points. It's up to you to find them. I can handle holding him still for a few seconds each time so you'll have to work fast."
Rion Diamond
Rion Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:58 pm

"You can do anything you set your mind to." Re looked at the globe for several moments before returning her glance to Lucee. There was a lot that could be accomplished once Lucee tapped into more of her ability. The capability was almost limitless when Lucee truly engaged herself into her abilities. Afterall, light was limitless, infinite, never ending. As long as there was life, there was life. And as long as there was life, there was hope. A lot was riding on Lucee learning all these new techniques. But Reast didn't want her to feel pressured. She was still so young and didn't deserve to know the fate of their world was partially resting on her shoulders.

"Meditation." Reast sat upon the ground, carefully crossing her legs. "All you need to do is focus." Meditation in theory was easy, but complete focus on unfocused balace was a harder concept than most would imagine. This wouldn't be an easy thing to learn, but it certainly wouldn't be the hardest either. There was much they had to cover in such a short time...which meant they would possibly have to move fast in their lessons. But, for now, Reast was just glad to be back
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:30 pm

The globe truly was beautiful, simple from a distance, but far more complicated than Lucee realized. Now that she was aware of this ability she could feel the energy pulsing through her fingertips, ready to be tapped into. She looked up to Re as she came close to admire her handy work, listening to every word she said. It wasn't that often she got this kind of attention, let alone instruction from Re, even back when things were slightly normal.

Letting out a soft sigh, she glanced to the globe as Re took a seat and she whispered the word to herself, "Meditation..." then looked down to Re again. Tilting her head she looked back to the globe again, "You mean like... to focus on Enzo and Kyson?" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to focus on Kyson's kind heart, and Enzo's quiet nature. However it was a lot harder than she realized, her brow furrowed as visions of the Disney fiasco came back to her mind. Having almost an opposite affect on Lucee she shook her head and turn away from Re. She didn't want her to see the tears in her eyes and think she couldn't do it. She would be strong.

Breaking of a New Game Tumblr_n6ctoyXRdo1qdndm8o4_250

She wiped her nose and let out a quick sniffle before staring down the globe. She would do this. Taking another deep breath, in through her nose, out through her mouth. She closed her eyes, licked her lips and focused all her attention on finding Kyson and Enzo's energy. A few minutes passed before she realized that she had stretched her hand out towards the globe, manipulating its iridescent light and zooming in on the map to show two blinking lights. She opened her  eyes to stare at the location of the lights, one particularly brighter than the other. Pointing to the significantly dimmer one she looked to Re with panic in her eyes, "Enzo is in trouble..."
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Re could barely stand to see Lucee be so hard on herself..but she wasn't going to interfere. She knew that in order to grow stronger...first you had fight away from the past memories...First you had to grow stronger and find peace in yourself. And then, with that struggle...Lucee seemed to figure it out. Out of pain usually came success..Re knew that rather well from her past...from when she had to decide which side she would fall upon. Smiling softly, Re approved carefully as the globe seemed to light up two very particular spots, both almost right on top of each other meaning they were in the same facility. It was like Rion had said, of course. Then it happened...Just like Rion had said once again. Enzo was in trouble... Re knew what Enzo was, and the human in him wouldn't hold up as long as it would Kyson...or any of them for that matter. Reast knew theirtime was running short, luckily the Leach had come in handy in giving them some extra but he was hanging on by a thread...They had to hurry...Looking away, Reast took a second to gather her thoughts.

Breaking of a New Game Tumblr_inline_mfi9rlmeWg1rbi3ry

Reast had never been the kind to be this scatter brained, none of them were...They had to regain their composure...They had to play the game to win. Looking back at Lucee, Reast smiled softly. "Very Good, Now we need to find Addy." She would maintain for Lucee, she would maintain for the Immortals, and she would maintain for herself.

Already Lucee was learning so much, the way her abilities crafted so nicely together...she was incredibly powerful. How she used her abilities and maintained the balance in nature took talents far beyond her years. An the best part of it all was, Lucee truly didn't know how powerful she was. Most Ascendants wouldn't learn the talents she was learning for at least twenty--or even fifty more years. Smiling softly, Reast brushed a strand of Lucee's hair out her face, carefully tucking it behind her ear. "You are doing great."

Breaking of a New Game Tumblr_mf5asfDg5q1rc1xpe
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucee Carina Sinclair Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:54 pm

She could see the brief panic in Re's eyes. Lucee might not know everything about Re, which might be for the better, but she could see something was off by her hesitation. No doubt she was worried about Enzo. Lucee had over heard that he was only human granted with special abilities, she would have to use the time that Rowan had granted them wisely.

Looking closely at the globe, Lucee placed a finger on her chin and squinted her eyes. She could feel Addy, the pain she felt was very clear to her this time. This kind of pain was different though, unlike that of Kyson and Enzo's. Trying her best to pinpoint the location of her dear friend she manipulated the globe yet again, this time with much less effort. Much to her surprise, Addy wasn't far from Immortals at all, in fact it was almost as if she was on her way back.
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Lucee Carina Sinclair
Ascendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeparia Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Aeparia walked out of the Sim room and into the main Arena, and headed for Lucee and Reast, who seemed to be practicing some power with a holographic map. "What's that?" She peered closer, eyeing the dot, and recognizing the shapes of Immortal and Promise islands. "I suppose more accurately would be who is that?" She questioned. "And we're we able to find Kyson and Enzo anywhere? Are they alright?" Unsure of the answer, Ape gave Lucee a thumbs up for her work on the map, and smiled at Reast in appreciation for making Lucee whole again. Ape knew ever she'd gone missing, Lu was missing apart of herself as well. Now they were all together again, plus some new recruits.
Aeparia
Aeparia
Avariel Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reast Istoría Vu Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:52 pm

After observing the map for several seconds, Reast quickly ran her hand across the globe causing it to deflate and become flat. It lied in front of the them now like a map, telling them exactly where to go and the best ways to get there. Rolling the map up, Reast handed it to Lucee with a small smile. "You are the navigator after all. There were many times where conflict had arise, and in fear of Lucee's well being, she frequently push to the back for protection..Such methods had worked out in the past, but wouldn't work anymore. Lucee was old enough and ready. It was her turn to show what being an Ascendant meant.

Standing up, Reast nodded carefully to Ape. "We have their where abouts and we have just enough time to help them before we lose Enzo. But there is one more thing Lucee must learn before we go." Walking over to a empty area, smiling softly Re tipped her head signaling Lucee to follow, along with Ape if she wanted. "An Ascendants most powerful ability has nothing to do with light...it's your purity...You must learn to heal Lucee...But not just heal anything...heal from the brink of death." Looking to Ape, Re handed her a dagger with a seal, before looking back to Lucee. "This will kill me without you. The seal will make it impossible for me to heal on my own...Do you understand?"

This was a giant risk, and probably the most wreck-less thought Reast had all day, but they were running out of time. Even with the extra time Rowan had bought them...Enzo was critical, and the faster they could get him, the better off he would be. Reast believed in Lucee, she knew she could do this...but the true test was going to come when it was Reasts own life on the line.
Reast Istoría Vu
Reast Istoría Vu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum