Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Escape from an Amityville Horror

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape from an Amityville Horror

Post by Hally O`Hanson Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Hally peered at the paper while Stitch read it. "Did you take that from the nurse's station?" She whispers, giving him a look. "Lovelace?" She grinned, holding in a laugh. "That's a funny name.." She stopped smiling when Stitch finished explaining. "What does that mean he's going to do to us?" Hally leaned back, putting her rock chalk on the ground. Absentmindedly, she began to admire the swirls she'd drawn, thinking to herself. For five years she'd been locked up here for hurting someone. She didn't mean to really hurt the man, she just wanted to show everyone what she saw. Now Hally could be in danger here, hunted and collected?.. It was beginning to be a bit to much for her to comprehend. Stitch was taking it all in easily, though. He seemed frightened.. His colors are a mush of some red and yellows..
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Escape from an Amityville Horror - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape from an Amityville Horror

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:32 pm

“It may be a funny name, but they’re not very funny people,” I sigh, trying to think of what to do now. Hally might be safe for now, but she won’t be for long. Especially if I keep hanging out with her. He definitely already knows what I can do, maybe even who I am. My last name isn’t as well known as some of my siblings’, but it’s starting to get more and more known. Soon, the name O’Riley will be just as infamous as the name Liddell. Especially since so many of us have been taking to the field lately. We are almost an army ourselves, even if we’re not necessarily a team.

“He might not do anything,” I finally say after a few minutes. “Not yet, anyway. He’s probably here for the same reason I am. Looking for people like us. He already knows what I can do. I don’t know if he knows about you though. I’ll find out tonight thought.” I nod, a plan already forming in my mind – not just for tonight, but for the entire time I’m here. One plan forms, and then back up plans behind back up plans stem from my first idea. I find myself almost smiling, realizing I’m doing exactly what my mom has always done. And I hadn’t even realized I’d learned to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:18 pm

"You have to let me help!" She nearly shouted, now grinning from ear to ear as Stitch's color's became a brighter hue and some pinks began to form. He was happy about something, and colors were contagious to Hally. Now realizing some of the nurses had noticed her minor-freak-out, Hally picked up her rock again. "You have to let me help, your swirls needs to be bigger," she said a big louder, so they would think Hally might just be giving chalk-rock lessons to her new friend. She turned and gave the nurses a smile and wave, signaling she and Stitch were just fine. Of course they knew Hally wouldn't get in trouble when they were allowed outside, since it was her favorite place to be in the asylum, not confined to the barren and slow halls. "What can I do?" She asked, insistent on being an asset.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

My eyes widen when Hally shouts, but she manages to cover herself pretty quickly and easily, so in the end I just roll my eyes, watching her draw, going along with it. I don’t say anything at first. There’s a slight chance that Lovelace doesn’t know that Hally’s a Reader yet. Small as that chance is, I know I have to use it while I can. Because before long, there’s not even going to be a chance anymore, and he’s definitely going to know what she is.

“For now, don’t talk about colors. Not to me, not to anyone. Don’t mention them at all. I don’t think he knows what you are yet, so we have to take advantage of that while we can. Use it to buy us some time. And you have to keep your distance from me too. Everyone knows I’m a loner. If he finds that out and then connects me with you, he’ll figure out you have magic in your blood. I’ll talk to you at night, through using my ability to connect our minds. But I can’t do that in front of people either.”

Making sure the nurses are looking, I get up and walk away from Hally, acting annoyed. I cross the small courtyard until I’m as far away from Hally as I can get, without being right next to the nurses. I sit on an old wooden bench, my hands in the pocket of my sweatshirt, and rest my head back against the side of the building, watching the sky as I always do when we’re outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Hally sighed as her friend walked away. Back to the usual, then. Hally continued her chalk-rock drawings, pouting. She didn't understand Stitch. One minute, they were friends, the next, they couldn't talk because the new doctor wanted to hunt them down. Technicalities. Hally waited until it was time to return to their rooms, then waited so she might be one of the last in. She hoped they'd have more outside time soon. Taking a glance at Stitch, Hally frowned in case anyone was watching them. That way they might think they weren't friends anymore. She glared a bit, then made her way to her room.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:37 pm

I roll my eyes at Hally when she glares at me. The fighting card. I could handle that. I cut in front of her to go in, forcing her to stop and wait. We’re the last two. Eventually, we all have to go back to our rooms. I stretch out on my bed and wait and listen, until all the nurses, orderlies, and patients are gone and the day officially comes to a close. Then, I run the side of my thumb across my lips and scan the asylum for Hally’s mind.

“Well if you don’t want to be my friend anymore, I could stop talking to you completely,” I say, trying to keep the laugh out of my mental voice. I doubt I’m doing a very good job at it though. Not to mention she can probably sense my colors through my thoughts. I think she can, at least. “Can you?” I send that thought, without even thinking to send an explanation as to what exactly I’m asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 am

Hally smiled when Stitch's voice projected in her head as she sat up on her bed. "Why what would ever give you that idea?" Hally questioned to the friend comment. There was no way Hally was going to give up the only friendship she'd known in such a long time. "Can I what?" Sometimes Stitch was just confusing to her, and in his colors Hally did sense an expression of curiosity, but no explanation for the sudden question. Hally lay back down on her bed, closing her eyes and acting asleep in case any nurses came by.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:42 pm

“Can you sense my colors through my thoughts? Or see them, or whatever,” I ask, rolling my eyes at myself. I wouldn’t be surprised if she could, but she’s the first aura reader I’ve come across…that I know of…so I’m not completely sure. “How exactly does it work?” I ask, realizing for the first time that, just as unfamiliar as she is with all Promises, I’m just as unfamiliar about Readers. And probably a lot of other races too. I wasn’t one of the ones who studied, or travelled, or watched. I didn’t learn nearly as much as some of my brothers and sisters about people off the island, or even people on the island outside my family. I never needed to, before now. I never planned to take a mission until I did end up taking one. In the end, my mom was right. Missions aren’t always something you plan for. "How do you see the colors?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum