Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Stars, Planets, and Moons EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Stars, Planets, and Moons

3 posters

Go down

Stars, Planets, and Moons Empty Stars, Planets, and Moons

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:04 pm

The first night in a new bed is always the worst. It was 2 A.M, and sleep was hopeless. Getting out of bed, slipping a nightgown on from the nude, she exited her chambers. Not exactly a socialite, and to proud to ask where rooms are; Winter explored the halls of her new-found home alone. She didn't know if she was allowed to wander solo, nor did she care.

Travelling between the corridors and hallways she found a winding staircase.Skipping steps to the top, she entered a large dome room. Absorving the expensive equipment, her breath was taken away. The observatory! Winter loved space, she was an ancestor of the Greek muse Ourania after all. She traveled the room, running her fingers across the diagrams of the galaxies.

Sitting in an expensive looking chair, she removed her chimes from her necklace and tapped on each gently, eventually putting her feet up on the table to play a peaceful song whilst staring up into the vast emptiness that was space. It was comforting, in a terrifying kind of way.
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

https://promisedisland.rpg-board.net/t61-winter-glockenspiel

Back to top Go down

Stars, Planets, and Moons Empty Re: Stars, Planets, and Moons

Post by Wolf Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Ace was sitting in his room when he heard faint mysterious chimes coming from outside his door. He was still dressed and wide awake, even more from the adventure presented to him now. Ace then opened the door and proceeded down the hallways quietly, both trying not to wake someone up nor be detected.

He had reached the staircase, and the chimes grew even louder. He climbed the stairs and was a little thrilled about what might be at the top... or there could be something dreadful.

Ace had reached the top and peered inside, noticing the girl who called herself 'Winter.' He saw her and her chimes, and noticed her fascination with the stars. Ace smiled to himself and leaned on the doorway. "Good night for stargazing... By the way, nice song."
Wolf
Wolf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Startled by the intruder, Winter put her chimes quickly back around her neck. She didn't trust anyone yet, and as a muse she had to keep her instrument close. She averted her gaze from the stars to the stranger in the doorway. She wasn't pissed off someone had interrupted her, but she was neither pleased.

"I suppose so", she replied "no clouds." She kept her voice as monotone as possible, she wasn't sure if she wanted to make friends (or enemies) with anyone yet. She awkwardly stood, not knowing what to say or if 2 A.M was the most proper time to start small talk.

"You're Ace, yes?" She asked straightening her nightgown and clutching her chimes.
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Ace nodded and looked up back at the stars. "Sorry for intruding, your chimes peaked my interest because.. Well I mean it is 2 AM." He laughed to himself and gazed back up the stars. "And why are you up at this early hour, hm?"
Wolf
Wolf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Hally had fallen asleep on one of the couches in hall earlier that day, and was now wide awake and wandering the halls in her lonesome. When she heard anyone pass by, she tried to hide behind a clock or piece of large furniture, hoping to be undetected. Her petite figure allowed for easy hiding, and even her magical ability was difficult to pick up unless you were powerful or looking for it.

The lovely sounds of music had drawn her towards the observatory, much more pleasant than the ruckus she'd heard earlier. Whatever was happening near the dining room, she wanted no part of. Hally stood behind a large clock as a young man approached. She didn't see any purples in his colors, like the other members of Immortals.. But his colors were a bit dark. She wondered what he did for a living. After the man went into the observatory, the music stopped.

Hally wondered why, and her slippered feet quietly padded along the hall floor until she peeked her head inside the room. There was a girl in there, too, with the human man. She had the most beautiful colors, but also some of the same darkness, all surrounding the deep midnight purple she associated with being special. Even Hally had a bit of the dark herself, having hurt people.. But she hadn't meant to..

Ace, she heard the girl mention, that must be who the guy is, she concluded, following his gaze up to the cieling. "Oooh.." Hally spoke alloud, taking several steps into the room, her gaze locked on the stars.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Still standing, Winter took her hand off her necklace. She held her head up high, in a snotty way feeling slightly accused; "I couldn't get to sleep. Why are you up so late?" she asked oblivious to the small girl who had just entered the room.
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Ace shrugged and replied, "I don't get much sleep. And I was just curious." He couldn't help but smirk at her response though.

He then heard light footsteps and looked back down to see a little girl. "You have another visitor as well."
Wolf
Wolf
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Hally's eyes widened a bit, looking at the boy, the girl, then down at her shoes. "S-- Sorry.." She stuttered out. "The music was pretty, and so are the stars," Hally explained a bit, looking up to read their colors. All Hally could gather was that the girl was offended, and the boy hadn't meant to. "I'm Hally!" She blurted out.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Staring down the man, she listened to his reply. She squinted at him in curiosity before following his gaze to the startled girl.

Hearing two compliments about her music in one night made her proud, though she wouldn't show it. "Thank you," she casually said "that was my music you heard." She began to feel slightly guilty for coming off so crude, and tried to soften her gaze to an almost smile.

"Hello Hally. I'm Winter."
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:54 pm

"Winter.. Like snow! You have white in your colors, just like snow, too!" Hally nodded smugly to herself, though she wasn't sure what white in someone's colors meant. Still, she liked Winter's colors, she decided, walking to the center of the room to admire the stars. "Your music is lovely.." She spoke quietly, looking back at Winter.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:05 pm

The girl was clearly no threat to Winter. So far the only people on the island she felt mildly attached to were children. They're to innocent for malicious intent, and it really wasn't that long ago since her own childhood. She was closer in age to most of the Immortal children than the adults. Though, she didn't exactly want to play or anything.

"Thank you child..." she replied to the compliment, before her curiosity peeked something else that the small girl has said. "What about colours? My colours? What ever do you mean?"
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:32 pm

"Oh!" Hally had thought everyone would know about the colors here, since everyone was special like she was. "Your colors! Everyone has colors. They talk to me, and they tell me about people," she gave a big smile, continuing without hesitation, "They tell me you're a good person, but have also hurt people, and that you're special! Like me," Hally nodded. "What kind of special are you?" Hally tipped her head to the side. "Also, I don't mind if you've hurt people. So have I," she frowned a bit, looking down at her shoes, then back up to Winter, eager for her answer to the question she'd asked.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Listening, rather interested she nodded intently. "You'll have to excuse me I'm rather new at all this..." she replied honestly, and then grinned to match the girls, knowing she wasn't exactly alone anymore. "Well...I'm a banshee" she said, gesturing to her pale tone and showing the girl the white roots of her hair "and I'm a muse" she added, jingling her chimes upon her neck.

Winter felt weirdly comforted hearing the little girl tell her she had hurt people. If a small child was capable of that, maybe Winter wasn't a bad guy after all.
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:53 am

Hally smiled again, beginning to jump up and down in place. "A banshee and a muse? That's so neat!" She had found her way to Immortals from Promised Island, after being broken out of her previous asylum, so she was knew to this all, too. "What's a banshee? And.. What's a muse?" She questioned, climbing into one of the seats for star watching, her small feet swinging eagerly.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Sitting back down, Winter chuckled. "Don't you know any history?" she asked jokingly "the muses were Greek deity's, specializing in arts." She ran her fingers across her chimes "We each have our own instrument we're attached too. Mine was passed down by my mother..." she trailed off before reaching back into the conversation. "A banshee is a...a being? We have pale skin, white hair...Though I dye mine. We're omens of death. And we can give a painful scream." She pondered for a moment, before mimicking Hally's voice perfectly whilst continuing. "We are sound manipulators."
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Hally shrugged. "I'm only ten, and I've been in a.. institution for a long time.." She frowned, thinking back a moment to her escape. It was very sudden, then her friend has just disappeared and abandoned her. No matter, Hally smiled again, she was making a new friend in Winter. "What kind of music is that?" She asked curiously. "And do you manipulate the sounds of everything or just your screaming?" The death omen hadn't really phased Hally. She'd killed too, and had been misunderstood. She wasn't going to judge anyone.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:55 pm

She nodded at the girl understandingly, she didn't know anything about being in an institution but she could understand the situation. After hearing the girls questions, she replied "It's classical, Greek. I love old style music..." She smiled back at the girl, feeling a possible friendship brewing. "Well, I only really can't control my screams when someone dies. When I'm in control I can do anything...I can mimic voices, sounds, everything. When I give a scream...well it can be deadly. I could cause permanent damage or rupture veins."
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hally O`Hanson Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Hally nodded a few times, not really paying attention to Winter anymore. She skipped over to the window, and looked across the horizon, until she saw a splash of color at the edge of the beach, and what looked like a boat on shore. "Ohh! Someone crashed!" Without waiting to see or hear Winter's reaction, Hally skipped from the room, looking for a way outside.
Hally O`Hanson
Hally O`Hanson
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Glockenspiel Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 am

Following Hally's gaze out the window, she saw the distant figure of a human. Or to be more exact, a humanoid. Not in the mood to deal with this, she followed the stairs back down to her quarters. The sun was just beginning to rise. She crawled into bed, tucking herself in. She would be bound to sleep in the next day.

She clutched her necklace, whispering over and over before falling into a pale sleep. "Goodnight mom."
Winter Glockenspiel
Winter Glockenspiel
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum