Promise Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Latest topics
» Finding Enzo
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm by Rion Diamond

» Face Claims
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 pm by The Rolands

» Jail Break
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 pm by The Rolands

» Race Dictionary Form
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 pm by Elrich

» Breaking of a New Game
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:18 pm by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» The Distress Call
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 pm by Rowan Sibyl Roi

» Sim 1: Golem
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm by Aeparia

» A Shattered City with Hopeful Dreams
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos

» LʲUSɪFƏR, The Fallen Archangel
Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:20 am by lʲusɪfər

Searching for light in the dark.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Searching for light in the dark. - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for light in the dark.

Post by Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:34 am

Looking around the room, Addy smiled faintly to herself before standing up beside Kyson once more. It was a good illusion, but tricksters were good for more than just illusions. "I think this is the perfect learning experience..." Looking around, Addy leaned down to Lucee. "We will go there as soon as Re gets our babysitter." She remained leaned down as she looked up at Kyson, smiling softly, "We will teleport there."

(OOC: One of us will start another thread where Ape, Lucee, Kyson and Addy teleport there)
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Addalyn Cinnia Ataktos
Trickster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2